Our highly-skilled Project Management Team is always in the right place at the right time, supporting our customers with project delivery.
The team has a wealth of experience in managing projects and is qualified with recognised Project Management qualifications, including PRINCE2, Association for Project Managers Professional (APMP) and full membership of the Association of Project Management (APM).
As well as managing projects in the UK, the team has managed projects from our supply bases in Italy, Germany and Japan.
Supporting Angel Trains’ ‘cradle-to-grave’ approach, the Project Management Team is involved from project commencement to completion. This includes:
- supporting preparation of procurement and technical specifications.
- tender evaluation and design scrutiny.
- audit, inspection, testing and commissioning.
- delivery, acceptance and service introduction.
- post-delivery support, including resolution of service problems and warranty management.
- maintenance schedule optimisation and lifecycle costs.
- modification programmes and performance growth.