Due to issues with the submission from please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Competitive + Excellent Benefits & Pension
Angel Trains. Rail People, Real Expertise.
About the role:
Due to ongoing business growth, we are looking for a dedicated Sustainability Advisor to join our team on a part time basis – working three days per week. Recently accredited with a 5* GRESB rating this role will be key in supporting our annual reaccreditation as well as wider company sustainability initiatives and projects.
Reporting into our Head of Safety this role will support our business with general ESG expertise and ensure that we remain Future Forward and Always Accountable for our actions.
- Provision of sustainability expertise through the lens of the Environmental, Social and Governance framework.
- Management and administration of the sustainability policy and procedure system.
- Supporting our ongoing GRESB development as well as their annual survey.
- Supporting Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures polices and risk assessments for physical and transitional risks.
- Supporting the production of the annual sustainability report for our shareholders.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Recognized qualification in environmental science or sustainability.
- Demonstrable experience in the field of sustainability.
- Managing multiple tasks and projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prior experience within the rail sector is desirable but by no means mandatory.
Why choose us?
We believe our role as an employer is to empower our workforce to make independent, informed decisions, giving them new experiences and helping to develop their careers. Our community ethos ensures that every employee feels supported and value.
Our people are also our greatest asset at Angel trains, and this is why we invest significantly in both their professional and personal development. We have been accredited with Investors in People Platinum Award and Investors in Wellbeing Gold Award. Your wellbeing matters to us, which is why we’ve tailored our competitive benefits offering to include:
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Health First Aiders to support your mental wellbeing.
- Health Insurance.
- A range of discounted offers and benefits e.g. season ticket loans, cycle to work & child care vouchers.
- Perkbox – our discounted online shopping site.
- Family-friendly and flexible working policies.
For an informal discussion regarding the role or a full copy of the Job Description please contact email@example.com.
We are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies for this role just yet.
Deadline for submission is 21/2/24 however we reserve the right to close the advert before that date is reached.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Our policy is to recruit a diverse workforce and follow the guidelines of the Equality Act 2010.
Thank you for applying to Angel Trains!
Your application has been received and we will review it. If your application seems like a good fit for the position we will contact you.